American targets

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2002
      From: "Michael Mathews" <ciefranche21e@...>

      ... Bill painted some fairly decent representations of grenadiers
      in mitre caps on the box. So my F&I French group was literally
      shooting at cardboard Brits.

      We took an average sized re-enactor, traced him out on a refrigerator
      box, cut it out and painted it black (complete with shako). We then
      placed four of these life sized targets 25 yards, ... then 50 yards away.

      Surprising, some cannot hit an elephant in the butt with a scoop shovel
      let alone a Brown Bess and ball !! :^)