Re: Digest Number 1444

  • todcreasey
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2002
      > Tod, this is about cap locks, not flintlocks. the border guards on
      > both sides of the Peace Bridge, for example, don't care about
      > flintlocks. If the USAians want to keep coming to reenactment
      events
      > IN Canada, and so far, they aren't, acc. to the article Stig sent
      in.

      Sorry Fred - I think we have our wires crossed. You are right that it
      is only about percussion weapons in this case and only Americans
      coming to Canada.

      The point I was making was that Civil War has plenty of events in
      Northern NY and Ohio that people can go to - for them it is just a
      case of dropping one event from the calendar but it won't stop them
      from doing ACW and get them to switch over to another period, they
      just won't come to Canada at all.

      Tod Creasey
      Battalion d'Orléans