"Follow the Drum"

  • Raymond Hobbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2002
      I received in the mail today a copy of the new CD "Follow the Drum". It
      is a collection of period tunes, marches and signals played by the drum
      corps of Fort York, Toronto. I have listened to it right through, and
      it is excellent.
      Many tunes included would make excellent music for drill practice of
      units during the long winter months.
      Congratulations to all who were involved in the production of this CD -
      a great asset to the hobby.
      The e-mail address of the Friends of Fort York <fofy@...> is
      included for ordering copies.
      Ray Hobbs