Caldwell's Rangers

  • easeufe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2002
      List,

      At Fort Erie this past weekend there was a unit portraying Caldwell's
      Rangers.

      Could someone contact me off list on how the re-created unit is organized,
      funded, etc. or who to contact to get such information.

      Thanks.

      Ed Seufert, LCpl
      1812 Royal Marines
      1st Co/2nd Batt RM

    • paralus_online
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2002
        Caldwell's Rangers are a Fort Malden National Historic Site based
        unit. It's rank and file privates and junior NCOs are all summer
        students staff.

        Interesting note: 1812 is the Caldwell's 'secondary' time period as
        Fort Malden's other time period sees them recreating the 1837
        Rebellion era 34th Regiment of Foot.

        Past Caldwell event pics @
        http://www.geocities.com/paralus_online/1812

        -Matt
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 18, 2002
          From: "paralus_online" <paralus_online@...>

          Caldwell's Rangers are a Fort Malden National Historic Site
          based unit. It's rank and file privates and junior NCOs are
          all summer students staff.

          The Comander and contact is:

          John MacLeod, John.MacLeod@...