British Blanket

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2002
      Can anyone help Nate out on this?

    • dancingbobd@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2002
        Hi,

        You can get the proper British blanket from Rob Stone in Illinois. Rob
        is one of the Pudding boys and the finest weaver of period blankets to
        be found. He has visited most of the existing Brit. blankets in US
        collections and makes the blanket by hand in his weaving studio in the
        same method as the originals. No finer reproduction is available. [ NO,
        I don't get a commission for this@:>)]

        His e-mail address is above.

        Regards,

        Bob Dorian