RE: [WarOf1812] 2003 Events

  • Barbara Whelan
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6, 2002
      Hi Lorina:
      I just happened to have the brochure re: Living History conference and
      Talbot Settlement Re-enactment handy. Dates are:
      Living History Conference (at Fanshawe College in London) - Sat March 29,
      2003
      Talbot Settlement Reenactment - (Port Stanley, Ontario) - Wed May 21, 2003

      BWhelan

      From: "Five Rivers" <lgsteph@...>

      Could I trouble someone to post the dates of
      the following events for 2003?

      Longwoods
      Stoney Creek
      Chrysler's Farm
      Chatham
      2003 Living History Conference
      The Talbot Landing celebration event

      Lorina,

      I have seen a brochure for The Talbot Landing Celebration event
      but did not pick one up, Chrysler's Farm will be a Rev event next year
      and around the same date as this year, I don't think the others have
      published their event dates yet ......

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      square miles...

    • Glenn Stott
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 6, 2002
        Dear List,
        The Battle of Longwoods will be held on May 3 and 4, 2003. Just a word to
        everyone, no one will be allowed to set up camp before Friday, May 2 at 4:30
        p.m. as the park is used for school programs. Please make note of this....
        No Thurs. or Fri. morning set ups for 2003.

        Glenn Stott
        Royal Scots
        ->

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        of
        >square miles...

        square miles...

      • Five Rivers
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 7, 2002
          Many thanks to all!

          Regards
          Lorina
          supplies
          (519) 799-5577, fax (519) 799-5418 http://www.5rivers.org email:
          info@...
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 7, 2002
            Lorina

            here ya go

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 12, 2002
              North West Company & the war of 1812 May 24, 2003 Pine City,
              MN
              Cheers,
              Patrick Schifferdecker
              Site Manager
              North West Company Fur Post
              PO Box 51
              Pine City, MN 55063
              320.629.6356
              patrick.schifferdecker@...
              To visit our website, double click on address below:
              http://www.mnhs.org/places/sites/nwcfp/index.html