2003 Events

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6, 2002
      From: "Five Rivers" <lgsteph@...>

      Could I trouble someone to post the dates of
      the following events for 2003?

      Longwoods
      Stoney Creek
      Chrysler's Farm
      Chatham
      2003 Living History Conference
      The Talbot Landing celebration event

      Lorina,

      I have seen a brochure for The Talbot Landing Celebration event
      but did not pick one up, Chrysler's Farm will be a Rev event next year
      and around the same date as this year, I don't think the others have
      published their event dates yet ......
    • Barbara Whelan
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 6, 2002
        Hi Lorina:
        I just happened to have the brochure re: Living History conference and
        Talbot Settlement Re-enactment handy. Dates are:
        Living History Conference (at Fanshawe College in London) - Sat March 29,
        2003
        Talbot Settlement Reenactment - (Port Stanley, Ontario) - Wed May 21, 2003

        BWhelan

        From: "Five Rivers" <lgsteph@...>

        Could I trouble someone to post the dates of
        the following events for 2003?

        Longwoods
        Stoney Creek
        Chrysler's Farm
        Chatham
        2003 Living History Conference
        The Talbot Landing celebration event

        Lorina,

        I have seen a brochure for The Talbot Landing Celebration event
        but did not pick one up, Chrysler's Farm will be a Rev event next year
        and around the same date as this year, I don't think the others have
        published their event dates yet ......

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        square miles...

      • Glenn Stott
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 6, 2002
          Dear List,
          The Battle of Longwoods will be held on May 3 and 4, 2003. Just a word to
          everyone, no one will be allowed to set up camp before Friday, May 2 at 4:30
          p.m. as the park is used for school programs. Please make note of this....
          No Thurs. or Fri. morning set ups for 2003.

          Glenn Stott
          Royal Scots
          ->

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          of
          >square miles...

          square miles...

        • Five Rivers
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 7, 2002
            Many thanks to all!

            Regards
            Lorina
            supplies
            (519) 799-5577, fax (519) 799-5418 http://www.5rivers.org email:
            info@...
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 7, 2002
              Lorina

              here ya go

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 12, 2002
                North West Company & the war of 1812 May 24, 2003 Pine City,
                MN
                Cheers,
                Patrick Schifferdecker
                Site Manager
                North West Company Fur Post
                PO Box 51
                Pine City, MN 55063
                320.629.6356
                patrick.schifferdecker@...
                To visit our website, double click on address below:
                http://www.mnhs.org/places/sites/nwcfp/index.html