2003 Events

  • Five Rivers
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6, 2002
      Could I trouble someone to post the dates of the following events for
      2003?

      Longwoods
      Stoney Creek
      Chrysler's Farm
      Chatham
      2003 Living History Conference
      The Talbot Landing celebration event

      Many thanks.

      Regards
      Lorina
      supplies
      (519) 799-5577, fax (519) 799-5418 http://www.5rivers.org email:
      info@...
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 6, 2002
        From: "Five Rivers" <lgsteph@...>

        Could I trouble someone to post the dates of
        the following events for 2003?

        Longwoods
        Stoney Creek
        Chrysler's Farm
        Chatham
        2003 Living History Conference
        The Talbot Landing celebration event

        Lorina,

        I have seen a brochure for The Talbot Landing Celebration event
        but did not pick one up, Chrysler's Farm will be a Rev event next year
        and around the same date as this year, I don't think the others have
        published their event dates yet ......
      • Barbara Whelan
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 6, 2002
          Hi Lorina:
          I just happened to have the brochure re: Living History conference and
          Talbot Settlement Re-enactment handy. Dates are:
          Living History Conference (at Fanshawe College in London) - Sat March 29,
          2003
          Talbot Settlement Reenactment - (Port Stanley, Ontario) - Wed May 21, 2003

          BWhelan

          From: "Five Rivers" <lgsteph@...>

          Could I trouble someone to post the dates of
          the following events for 2003?

          Longwoods
          Stoney Creek
          Chrysler's Farm
          Chatham
          2003 Living History Conference
          The Talbot Landing celebration event

          Lorina,

          I have seen a brochure for The Talbot Landing Celebration event
          but did not pick one up, Chrysler's Farm will be a Rev event next year
          and around the same date as this year, I don't think the others have
          published their event dates yet ......

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          square miles...

        • Glenn Stott
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 6, 2002
            Dear List,
            The Battle of Longwoods will be held on May 3 and 4, 2003. Just a word to
            everyone, no one will be allowed to set up camp before Friday, May 2 at 4:30
            p.m. as the park is used for school programs. Please make note of this....
            No Thurs. or Fri. morning set ups for 2003.

            Glenn Stott
            Royal Scots
            ->

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            of
            >square miles...

            square miles...

          • Five Rivers
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 7, 2002
              Many thanks to all!

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 7, 2002
                Lorina

                here ya go

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 12, 2002
                  North West Company & the war of 1812 May 24, 2003 Pine City,
                  MN
                  Cheers,
                  Patrick Schifferdecker
                  Site Manager
                  North West Company Fur Post
                  PO Box 51
                  Pine City, MN 55063
                  320.629.6356
                  patrick.schifferdecker@...
                  To visit our website, double click on address below:
                  http://www.mnhs.org/places/sites/nwcfp/index.html