Birth Annoucment

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2002
      Dear List, Re-enactors and Friends,

      If gives me great pleasure to annouce the birth of our second child Joshua David Charles Brunelle to this great world. Joshua was born early Monday morning aorund 4:30am and weight in at 8 lbs 14.5 ozs. Mother and baby our doing fine and look forward to seeing everyone soon. Emelie is also very happy to have a new brother.

      Take Care!!!

      David, Lisa, Emelie & Joshua Brunelle