A Modest Proposal

  • Arnt family
    Message 1 of 174 , Jul 9, 2002
      Though our unit is not going to Chrysler's Farm, I wonder how people
      would feel about those registered sending the organizers a short
      email this Friday, notifiying them that they will NOT attend? Then
      all parties involved will feel the sting of plans falling through at
      the last moment.

      Oh, and I hope all are travelling by horse and buggy to the event.
      Gotta stay period correct you know.

      Just a modest proposal.
      --
      ‰ƒ‰ƒ‰ƒ‰ƒ‰ƒ‰ƒ‰ƒ‰ƒ‰ƒ‰ƒ‰ƒ‰ƒ‰ƒ‰ƒ‰ƒ
      Fear God, Honour the King.

      F&I: James' Coy, Roger's Rangers.
      RevWar: McDonnell's Coy, Butler's Rangers.
      1812: Crooks' Coy, Lincoln Militia 1st Reg't, Flank Company.
    • Jim & JoAnn Gallen
      Message 174 of 174 , Dec 19, 2013
        Jim,

        Welcome to the group?  We will look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen