Resource help...

  • dave8365
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2002
      Hi all,

      I recently purchased 4 gin case bottles when I was at Jamestown; I am
      now looking for a source for a case/box to put them in.

      I recall seeing several sutlers at Mississinewa selling these...but
      an internet search has proven fruitless.

      Can anyone help?

      Thanks,
      Dave Lynch
      93rd SHRoF
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2002
        From: "dave8365" <dave8365@...>

        I recently purchased 4 gin case bottles
        ... I am now looking for a ...case/box to put them in.

        Smoke & Fire have them
        Visit
        http://www.smoke-fire.com/
        or call