Re: [WarOf1812] Battle Of Chippawa

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2002
      Yes there was. Today at 5:30 there was a short service at the monument with the Niagara Parks Commission, Soldiers, Militia and First Nations Warriors of both sides from Ft Erie and some of the fife and drum corp from
      Ft George. As well as other important people.

      Kevin Windsor
      89th Reg't
      (and also one of those Niagara Falls Museum types)