Re: [WarOf1812] Kingdom of Canada

  • petemonahan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3 8:22 PM
      Calvin and Larry

      And the term "Dominion", first coined for Canada and later appropriated by
      our cousins in Oz as well, came I believe from a Biblical quotation. I'm
      sure Ray Hobbs will know the chapterr and verse, but it says (roughly) "And
      He shall grant them dominion from sea to shining sea" - hence our motto.

      Peter Monahan
      petemonahan@...
      705-435-0953