Re: [WarOf1812] Border Crossing .............

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
      I can't believe that you two were so close and didn't stop in! With booze even!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
        From: "Kevin Windsor" <kevin.windsor@...>

        I can't believe that you two were so close and didn't stop in! With booze
        even!

        Kevin, I had the enemy with me (American Continental Line Staff Officer)
        and didn't want to be considered a SPY!

        when I visit you I will expect YOU to have the booze :^)
      • gunner_1942
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2002
          Hello everyone, new member here. Big War of 1812 history fan. We
          weren't at Navy Island long enough to drop anchor before the Canadian
          police cruised by and booted us back to our side of the river.