Fw: Ft George Registration

  • john harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      Hi Ya'll. I recieved an e-mail from Dave Webb re: my on line registration
      for Ft. George. As you can see they have had a technical problem with the
      park e-site, so if you want you can contact Dave to either confirm your
      registration, or to register for the event. You can also call the site if
      you want to. The phone # is 905-468-6612. If you are planning on attending,
      please confirm your attendance if you registered by e-mail, as per Daves
      request. Hope to see everyone there! John 25th US