US Military Appreciation

  • dancingbobd@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      Hi,

      Please forgive this slightly off topic posting.

      A friend of mine who re-enacts Lewis & Clark and 1840's sent me the
      information that the US Department of Defence has a web site that gives
      you a chance to express your appreciation to all members of the US Armed
      Forces for the job that they are doing to protect our way of life. All
      you have to do is enter your name, city, state and country. It takes
      about two minuets to do this. As of this afternoon, 202,000 have done
      so. The link below is to the web site:

      defendamerica.mil/nmam.html

      Please forward this to all that you know not on the list that would do
      this one simple thing to support our troops!

      Regards,

      Bob Dorian
      Independence, MO USA