Border Crossing .............

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
      From: <susan@...>

      ... I crossed into the US on Thursday at Queenston/Lewiston,
      and thankfully had a painless and search-free crossing ...
      ___________________

      I crossed June 21 at Fort Erie/Buffalo with absolutely no fuss.
      I declared a brown bess musket and a couple of bottles of
      wine. Notice the pattern? Declare booze and no problems .....

      I guess "Terrorists" don't drink booze ....... :^)
    • Kevin Windsor
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
        I can't believe that you two were so close and didn't stop in! With booze even!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
          From: "Kevin Windsor" <kevin.windsor@...>

          I can't believe that you two were so close and didn't stop in! With booze
          even!

          Kevin, I had the enemy with me (American Continental Line Staff Officer)
          and didn't want to be considered a SPY!

          when I visit you I will expect YOU to have the booze :^)
        • gunner_1942
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2002
            Hello everyone, new member here. Big War of 1812 history fan. We
            weren't at Navy Island long enough to drop anchor before the Canadian
            police cruised by and booted us back to our side of the river.