Re: [WarOf1812] Re: border-jumping with muskets

  • Armchairadm@cs.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2002
      Reproduction Flintlock & other muzzel loaders are considered antiques and
      therefore not regulated by BATF. As to muzzel loading pistols, flitlock or
      percusion, that varies from state to state. While Customs shold not bother
      you, you may need a state carry permit.

      Ed B

    • CB ROTC
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2002
        for point 2. as i stated earlier, just because somthing is legal by federal
        standards, do not assume that states also allow it. In some states, all
        "pistols" are treated equally regardless of ignition system/firing
        mechanism.