July 1

  • john harris
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2002
      Greeting's to all. Have a safe and happy "Dominion" Day!!! ( I refuse to call it Canada Day ). To our American Friends, have a safe and happy July 4th!
      Hope to see everyone at Ft. George.
      Regard's John Harris
      25th US

    • CRAIG WILLIAMS
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
        Happy Dominion Day!!

        "The Maple Leaf
        our emblem dear
        the Maple Leaf forever.
        God save our Queen
        and heaven bless
        the Maple Leaf forever!"

        Craig
      • badger222ca
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
          --- In WarOf1812@y..., "CRAIG WILLIAMS" <sgtwarner@s...> wrote:
          > Happy Dominion Day!!
          >
          > "The Maple Leaf
          > our emblem dear
          > the Maple Leaf forever.
          > God save our Queen
          > and heaven bless
          > the Maple Leaf forever!"
          >
          > Craig

          Funny you didn't include the much more list-appropiate:

          At Queenston Heights and Lundy's Lane
          Our brave fathers side by side
          For freedom's home and loved ones dear,
          Firmly stood and nobly died.
          And so their rights which they maintained,
          We swear to yield them never.
          Our watchword ever more shall be
          The Maple Leaf Forever

          T.Avery