Re: [WarOf1812] Digest Number 1370

  • john harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      Not every battle is storming into forts like a madman.It looked okay from my
      perpective firing in the US line. Maybe your expectation's are to high for
      us? As for night battle's being easier on re-enactor's because it's cooler!
      Oh my dear, give your head a shake! ;^) Believe me the only time I have been
      "cool" in a battle was years ago in Ogdensberg,NY -40 and 3 feet of snow!
      Now that was cool ! It looked like the retreat from Moscow!
      John Harris
      25th US
      42nd RoF