Re: Stoney Creek

  • ross_watson2001
    Message 1 of 90 , Jun 3, 2002
      Thank you as well Larry. One of my colleagues asked me to tell you
      that you did a wonderful job.

      Thanks to everyone for making this weekend so wonderful, especially
      the infantry who I good naturedly kid about being the body guard for
      the corps of drums.

      Ross

      > tracyforsyth2001 wrote:
      >
      > " Larry I enjoyed your narratation "
      >
      > From: Kevin Windsor
      >
      > I am also surprised that you could understand
      > Larry's narration with his mouth full of fruit and
      all!!

      > Thanks Tracy, glad you enjoyed.
      >
      > also,
      >
      > A large "Thank You" to Corporal Wattie (IMUC),
      > the fruit platter was fabulous!
      >

      > (You had to be there!)
      >

      > A Great event, Huzzah to all who made the
      > Battle of Stoney Creek Weekend happen.
    • Craig Williams
      Message 90 of 90 , Apr 13
        Hey there everyone!

        It's that time again. Stoney Creek is coming on June 6th and 7th.
        Registration is up on the Stoney Creek website,   http://www.battlefieldhouse.ca/reenactors.asp   .

        Battlefield House is holding their customary "History in Action" day on Thursday (no school on Friday) and would like to have some re-enactors to help.
        If you're able to help please contact Susan Ramsey.

        There will be the customary battles and entertainment and there will also be the Cast-Iron cook off on Saturday with prize money going to the winner and on Sunday the Musket fire Eliminator with a powder and flint prize!

        Please register at your earliest convenience!

        See you there,

        Craig Williams