Stoney Creek

    Message 1 of 90 , Jun 3, 2002
      tracyforsyth2001 wrote:

      " Larry I enjoyed your narratation "

      From: Kevin Windsor

      I am also surprised that you could understand
      Larry's narration with his mouth full of fruit and all!!

      Thanks Tracy, glad you enjoyed.

      also,

      A large "Thank You" to Corporal Wattie (IMUC),
      the fruit platter was fabulous!

      (You had to be there!)

      A Great event, Huzzah to all who made the
      Battle of Stoney Creek Weekend happen.
    • Craig Williams
      Message 90 of 90 , Apr 13, 2015
        Hey there everyone!

        It's that time again. Stoney Creek is coming on June 6th and 7th.
        Registration is up on the Stoney Creek website,   http://www.battlefieldhouse.ca/reenactors.asp   .

        Battlefield House is holding their customary "History in Action" day on Thursday (no school on Friday) and would like to have some re-enactors to help.
        If you're able to help please contact Susan Ramsey.

        There will be the customary battles and entertainment and there will also be the Cast-Iron cook off on Saturday with prize money going to the winner and on Sunday the Musket fire Eliminator with a powder and flint prize!

        Please register at your earliest convenience!

        See you there,

        Craig Williams