Sutler "The Quartermaster" /G.L. I.

  • Ted Y.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
      I was surfing the web last night and ran acoss a web
      site under construction by "the Quartermaster", but
      had no contact info/email address up yeet. They
      apparently are connected somehow with the Glengarry
      Light Infantry. If anyone has this information and
      could post it or forward it to me I'd appreciate it.

      Y.H. & O. S.

      Ted Yeatman

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • glifencible
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002
        go here: http://www.thequartermasters.com/gli.htm
        or here: http://members.rogers.com/leafnut/

        Bill

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002
          Bill,
          Maybe it's my browser or something, but I can't
          find an address and neither do I pull up an email
          address when I click on the icons at the web sites. I
          get a blanck email form here with no address. If you
          could either post it here or send it to me offlist I'd
          appreciate it.

          Y.H. & O. S.
          Ted Yeatman
          1st Md. Rifle BN.