Re: [WarOf1812] Digest Number 1342

  • john harris
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2002
      Longwoods- it was fun. I played a Pvt. for the first time in a long time,
      and had a ball. I bitched, I moaned, I grumbled, I swore, I ached ( lord I
      ached) I was cold, I was hot, I just about cut the tip of my finger off Sun.
      am when a flint shard broke off and remained trapped in the jaws of the
      lock, when I went to wipe the underside of the flint YEOW! I had blood on my
      coat, blood on my trousers, blood on the lock, blood on the stock, blood on
      me, It was good fun! Brought back alot of memories of being an ass in the
      grass grunt! Oh by the way with the cold we had on Fri.pm/Sat. am . If any
      treehugger tries to tell you about Global warming, Butt Stroke 'em ! My
      humble opinion only :^)
      Regards John
    • gord_1812
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2002
        Oh by the way with the cold we had on Fri.pm/Sat. am . If any
        > treehugger tries to tell you about Global warming, Butt
        Stroke 'em ! My
        > humble opinion only :^)
        > Regards John

        Hey John I thought it was tropical on your side of the river. :P

        Gord