Longwoods

  • Raymond Hobbs
    Message 1 of 50 , May 7, 2002
      Huzzah for the Royal Scots and the arrangements Committee for
      Longwoods. Last week-end was a delight, and an excellent start to the
      season in Upper Canada. Our new CO is putting us through our drill and
      there is a lot to learn - and retain. The battles last week-end were
      great, and I especially enjoyed the Sunday 'all fall down' skirmish!!!
      ;->)
      Yr H&OS
      Ray Hobbs
      Corporal, 41st Regt. of Foot
    • Grenzer7
      Message 50 of 50 , May 6, 2014
        Let me add a congratulations and a thank you to the organizers of the
        Longwoods event. We enjoyed it and wished more people had come out to
        join either as reenactors or spectators. This was a great start to the
        season!

        John Goldsworthy
        Croghan's Company, 17th US Infantry
        (The King's Company of Historical Reenactors)