Re: [WarOf1812] HOAX FW: a very bad virus

  • John-Paul Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2002
      DON'T DO IT. THIS IS A HOAX!!!! JDBGMGR.EXE IS THE MICROSOFT DEBUGGER
      REGISTRAR FOR JAVA AND IS A LEGITIMATE WINDOWS FILE.

      DETAILS CAN BE FOUND AT:

      http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=99436

      DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU RECIEVE BY E-MAIL CONCERNING VIRUSES UNTIL
      YOU HAVE CHECKED OUT THE NORTON OR MCAFEE WEBSITE FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!

      J-P Johnson
      RNR