Havre De Grace Pictures

  • Vince Wilding
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2002
      Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the looting and pillaging.
      Anyone have any? I'm thinking we should have saved one or two of the
      chairs instead of hacking them to bits. Anyway, I never knew what fun
      being bad was!

      The pictures I took on Saturday are online at:

      http://vince.randeeandjosh.com/hdg2002/

      These are in a "Slide Show" format, and if you click on the picture, you
      get a page with an enlargement and a form to submit a suggestion for an
      appropriate caption.

      --
      Vince Wilding, Web Wrangler, MetaData Maven, Perl Hacker Wannabe
      Vince (at) VinceWilding (dot) com --- http://www.VinceWilding.com