Date Change - Annual General Meeting

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2002
      Dear Members, Re-enactors and Friends,

      We hae re-shedueld our anuual general meeting to Sunday, May 26th/2002 as to not conflict with mother's day!

      The Historic Military Establishment of Upper Canada operated and managed by the Royal Newfoundland Regiment, Bulger's Co., Penetanguishene, ON will be holding its Annual General Meeting & Dinner on Sunday, May 26th/2002. All members, potential members, volunteers, re-enactors and friends are welcomed to attend.

      Location - Penetanguishene Curling Club
      Cost - $20.00 a person for dinner and includes the bar
      Social - 5:00pm - 6:00pm drinks & snacks
      Dinner - 6:15pm
      Business Meeting and Election of Officers - 7:30pm

      Please inform David Brunelle if you will be attending be calling 705-549-5538 or e-mail brunelle@...

      Those wishing to just attend the business meeting are welcomed starting at 7:30pm.

      Take Care!!!

      Dave Brunelle Lyn Downer
      Chairman Chairman
      Historic Military Establihsment of Upper Canada Royal Newfoundland Regiment, Bulger's Company

      Dinner will be catered by E.L.M. Catering!!