Huzzah to Max

  • Peg Kellins
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2002
      I have just had the most delightful read. I got two of Max's illustrated childerns book from the Library. Neat turns of phrase, Lovely antidotes of History. I'll be getting some more out and maybe even buying some for the Grands. I especially like the historic notes at the end. Maybe at Longwoods I'll have time to make some pan bread.

      Thank you List for letting me know about these books. (I got another one today to read tonight)

      Mrs Pockets