Way to go Max!

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 6:29 PM
      Way to go Max! I know you are supposed to say "it's an honour to be
      nominated" but holy cow (sorry if I have offended any Hindu
      re-enactors) you made the short list!!
      I have been thinking about you every day for several weeks now because
      all Josh wants to read is "Laura" mostly because it has a cow in it
      (sorry again) but he loves that book! I have to get the new one.
      Please call me at the museum I have rec'd some of Laura and would like
      you to sign them if you are in the area.
      Wow I know someone famous!!