Only 170 Days till "Mississinewa 1812" 2002

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2002
      From: "PEGGY MATHEWS"

      I got ... one for Matthew Michaels, Michael Matthews
      for Michael and Peg Mathews.

      ... and good Sir, who shall attend?

      :-)

      ;^)

      : ' )
    • PEGGY MATHEWS
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2002
        Probably "all" of us. Lessee, I think I'm due in the rotation to wear the redcoat ranker's coat this year. We'll see, maybe I ought to do the Plauche thing if Major Abolt would have 'em again. Decisions, decisions. :-D

        M.