Re: [WarOf1812] Only 170 Days till "Mississinewa 1812" 2002

  • PEGGY MATHEWS
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2002
      Indeed they are. I got three, all on the same day. One for Matthew Michaels, one for Michael Matthews, and finally a correctly spelled one for Michael and Peg Mathews. But none for Peggy Mathews, unlike the e-mail world. ;-)

      Michael, not Peggy.

      (snip)
      For more information visit: http://www.mississinewa1812.com/

      Registration packs are arriving for those who registered last year

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2002
        From: "PEGGY MATHEWS"

        I got ... one for Matthew Michaels, Michael Matthews
        for Michael and Peg Mathews.

        ... and good Sir, who shall attend?

        :-)

        ;^)

        : ' )
      • PEGGY MATHEWS
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 23, 2002
          Probably "all" of us. Lessee, I think I'm due in the rotation to wear the redcoat ranker's coat this year. We'll see, maybe I ought to do the Plauche thing if Major Abolt would have 'em again. Decisions, decisions. :-D

          M.