RE: G TA- The centre of the universe

  • john harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2002
      Well, finally the world has come to realize what all of us Torontonians have known for years! Yes, it's "Hogtown", but it's one of the greatest cities in the world!!! We have everything you could want! We're the United Nations of the world!! We have over 4 million people living here, the 4th largest city in North America!!! Okay we didn't get the Olympics .. but.. you know next time we will!!!.. .....
      .. Oh my God!.... I just turned into Mayor Mel Lastman!!! Help Me!!! Who's better than TO? NOOOOOOOBOODYYY!!!!! ;^)
      John
      P.S.- My sincere apologies to anyone not from the area you won't get this.