Blockhouse Designs and specifications

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2002
      From: "JESSE PUDWELL" <SGTPUDGLI@...>

      The only other place I know of that has a blockhouse of the type
      ........ is Fort Beausejour
      _______________________

      Mr. Bolla,

      You used to invite us to play in your blockhouse in Erie PA
      do you have any info on it?
    • JESSE PUDWELL
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2002
        Dave,

        Try contacting Rob or Betsy regarding the blockhouse blueprints used during
        the reconstruction of Fort Meigs in Ohio. The only other place I know of
        that has a blockhouse of the type I think you're thinking of (and has
        blueprints because I've seen them) is Fort Beausejour on the Nova Scotia and
        New Brunswick Border, but I don't have the contact's name for that site near
        by because I'm currently in Quebec. C,est la vie.

        Cheers and good luck,
        Jesse