Rope Drum

  • jbwhittaker
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2002
      I thought I would share this for any musicians in the GTA. There is a
      small military antiques/what-not-shop on Yonge St. (Hwy.11) just
      north of Richmond Hill. There is/was a Rope Drum there this past
      Saturday March 30. The asking price was $350. I can't comment on the
      condition as I am no musician but it didn't appear too banged up. The
      skin looked intact. That is about all I can tell you.
      J.Bruce Whittaker
      Norfolk Militia Rifle Coy.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2002
        From: "jbwhittaker" <ortheris@...>

        > I thought I would share this for any musicians in the GTA.
        > ------------------------

        For those of us not in the GTA,
        please translate "GTA" for our subscribers
        in Japan, California, UK and New Zealand ....

        Thanks
      • cl_1873
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2002
          Doesn't it stand for "George's Terrific Army?"

          ;-)

          People always post things that can be very localized. I'm sure if
          anyone cared they would voice it.

          Calvin
          (Living in the "Golden Horseshoe.")