re introducing myself

  • Chewie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      This post is just to let members know I am back on line .
      I have been known as Chewie of the 50th ( West Kent ) Re-enactment Unit .
      I live in Kent , England .
      I concentrate mainly on one of four areas , depending on your own views :-
      1 The Peninsular War ( for those who are British ) .
      2 The Spanish Ulcer ( for those of you French ) .
      3 The War of Independence ( for those of you Spanish ) .
      4 That little skirmish in Spain , that kept many British from America ( for those of you in the America's ) .
      I try to attend as many historical battle re-enactments as funds allow . But have been known to attend some here in merry old England as well :-)

      Chewie
      unit commander
      50th West Kent Regiment Re Enactment Unit
      " not a good looking bunch , but devilish steady"