5 days to get posted??

  • tracyforsyth2001
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 29 8:44 PM
      Wow I wrote these posts last Sunday and they just showed up
      now ....on Friday
      Tracy

      --- In WarOf1812@y..., "tracyforsyth2001" <tracyforsyth@h...> wrote:
      > Do you know the author or publisher of this book?
      >

      > --- In WarOf1812@y..., dancingbobd@w... wrote:
      > > Hi Tracy,
      > >
      > > You can get a lot of info from the book Revolutionary Medicine
      which
      > > covers the treatments and tools of period medicine.
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > >
      > > Bob Dorian
    • Angela Gottfred
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 30 7:05 AM
        If it's just "pioneer medicine" that the teacher is looking for, then
        check out this article on medicine in the Canadian fur trade, 1774-1821.
        It's called _Medicine in the Northwest_
        (www.northwestjournal.ca/VII2.htm).

        Your humble & obedient servant,
        Angela Gottfred
        Editor, Northwest Journal
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 30 10:48 AM
          From: "tracyforsyth2001" <tracyforsyth@...>

          I wrote these posts last Sunday and they just
          showed up now ....on Friday

          Tracy

          Your dispatch rider may have stopped for
          an ale along the way ............ :^)