RE: [WarOf1812] Sharpe

  • Peter Catley
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 1, 2002
      Cornwall ignores almost all the Regiments in the Peninsula. He only really
      mentions the rifle regiments and the fictious "South Essex".

      The 1/23rd (Royal Welsh Fusiliers) and 2/24th (2nd Warwickshire) Regiments
      have a fine history in the Peninsula war. I don't know off hand where the
      1/24th served at this period.

      Peter Catley