Re: [WarOf1812] To the Welshmen

  • Raymond Hobbs
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2002
      'Tis a ditty about a little soldier boy going off to fight for his lord
      and being faithful to the death - poor bugger!
      'Obbs
      No. 33
      41st Rgt.

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2002
        From: "Raymond Hobbs" <ray.hobbs@...>

        'Tis a ditty about a little soldier boy going off to fight for his lord

        'Obbs don't be going too far away ......

        as I don't know about Ocifer WILLIAMS
        he being Welsh and not in a Welch Regiment ! :-)