Ron Berlin

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2002
      From: "CRAIG WILLIAMS" <sgtwarner@...>

      > Any updates on Ron?
      ------------------------

      His wife Beryl, says he is still in the hospital

      They are having problems removing the fluid
      on his lungs, legs and stomach.

      I plan on calling her tonight and will inform
      of any new news
    • larrylozon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 23, 2007
        Those of you who have been in this hobby long enough to remember Ron
        Berlin, 1812 re-enactor.

        Ron had surgery and is recuperating slowly in hospital.

        'Get Well' cards can be sent to:

        Ron Berlin
        18 Empire Court
        Hamilton, Ontario
        Canada L8K 4H5

        Yours,
        Larry Lozon
      • larrylozon
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 24, 2007
          As for Ron Berlin

          for those who have contacted me off this group.

          I know as much as you do, that is . . .

          Ron had surgery and is recouping in the hospital

          His wife will contact me when his situation changes
          Thanks for your concern.
          Ron helped organize the first re-enactment of the Battle of Stoney
          Creek (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada) about 25 years ago

          Yrs.,
          L2