Re: [WarOf1812] Ron Berlin

  • CRAIG WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2002
      Larry
      Any updates on Ron?

      Craig
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2002
        From: "CRAIG WILLIAMS" <sgtwarner@...>

        > Any updates on Ron?
        ------------------------

        His wife Beryl, says he is still in the hospital

        They are having problems removing the fluid
        on his lungs, legs and stomach.

        I plan on calling her tonight and will inform
        of any new news
      • larrylozon
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 23, 2007
          Those of you who have been in this hobby long enough to remember Ron
          Berlin, 1812 re-enactor.

          Ron had surgery and is recuperating slowly in hospital.

          'Get Well' cards can be sent to:

          Ron Berlin
          18 Empire Court
          Hamilton, Ontario
          Canada L8K 4H5

          Yours,
          Larry Lozon
        • larrylozon
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 24, 2007
            As for Ron Berlin

            for those who have contacted me off this group.

            I know as much as you do, that is . . .

            Ron had surgery and is recouping in the hospital

            His wife will contact me when his situation changes
            Thanks for your concern.
            Ron helped organize the first re-enactment of the Battle of Stoney
            Creek (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada) about 25 years ago

            Yrs.,
            L2