Re: [WarOf1812] To the Welshmen

  • Raymond Hobbs
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2002
      'Tis a ditty about a little soldier boy going off to fight for his lord
      and being faithful to the death - poor bugger!
      'Obbs
      No. 33
      41st Rgt.

      Larry Lozon wrote:

      > From: "CRAIG WILLIAMS" <sgtwarner@...>
      >
      > > Y Milwr Bach
      > >
      > > 'R wyf innau'n filwr bychan,
      > > Yn dysgu trin y cledd
      > > I ymladd dros fy Arglwydd
      > > Yn ffyddlon hyd fy medd.
      > >
      > > "Ydyw Cymru lan"

      > #33 what'd he say ????!?

      > THOUSANDS of square miles...

    • CRAIG WILLIAMS
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2002
        Happy St. Tavy's da to all.

        Now, to sit down to a lovely meal of roast lamb with mintsauce , sauteed
        leeks and gooseberry pie for dessert!

        (eating them raw is a joke for officers mess when indoctrinating English or
        southern officers)

        Y Milwr Bach

        'R wyf innau'n filwr bychan,
        Yn dysgu trin y cledd
        I ymladd dros fy Arglwydd
        Yn ffyddlon hyd fy medd.

        "Ydyw Cymru lan"

        Craig
      • CRAIG WILLIAMS
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 1, 2002
          It's OK if you don't understand Larry...it's just for us "Welchmen" not you
          sassinachs!
          > > Y Milwr Bach
          > >
          > > 'R wyf innau'n filwr bychan,
          > > Yn dysgu trin y cledd
          > > I ymladd dros fy Arglwydd
          > > Yn ffyddlon hyd fy medd.
          > >
          > > "Ydyw Cymru lan"

          > #33 what'd he say ????!?

          square miles...

          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 1, 2002
            From: "CRAIG WILLIAMS" <sgtwarner@...>

            #33 what'd he say ????!?
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 1, 2002
              From: "CRAIG WILLIAMS" <sgtwarner@...>

              It's OK if you don't understand Larry...
              it's just for us "Welchmen" not you sassinachs!

              "Obbs where are you ????!?
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 1, 2002
                From: "Raymond Hobbs" <ray.hobbs@...>

                'Tis a ditty about a little soldier boy going off to fight for his lord

                'Obbs don't be going too far away ......

                as I don't know about Ocifer WILLIAMS
                he being Welsh and not in a Welch Regiment ! :-)