Re: [WarOf1812] To the Welshmen

  • Raymond Hobbs
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1 8:11 AM
      'Tis a ditty about a little soldier boy going off to fight for his lord
      and being faithful to the death - poor bugger!
      'Obbs
      No. 33
      41st Rgt.

      Larry Lozon wrote:

      > From: "CRAIG WILLIAMS" <sgtwarner@...>
      >
      > > Y Milwr Bach
      > >
      > > 'R wyf innau'n filwr bychan,
      > > Yn dysgu trin y cledd
      > > I ymladd dros fy Arglwydd
      > > Yn ffyddlon hyd fy medd.
      > >
      > > "Ydyw Cymru lan"

      > #33 what'd he say ????!?

      > THOUSANDS of square miles...

    • Peter Catley
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1 10:11 AM
        The leeks ought to be eaten raw!

        Cheers

        P**
        Subject: [WarOf1812] To the Welshmen

        Happy Saint David's Day!

        For all the Wesh (Welch) our there!

        Leek Soup for Dinner!
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 1 10:43 AM
          From: "Peter Catley" <peter.catley@...>

          LL: Leek Soup for Dinner!

          PC: The leeks ought to be eaten raw!

          We is in the Colonies n' change all traditions!

          Everything in the Americas and Canadas
          is .................... FAST-FOOD! :^)
        • CRAIG WILLIAMS
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 1 10:50 AM
            Happy St. Tavy's da to all.

            Now, to sit down to a lovely meal of roast lamb with mintsauce , sauteed
            leeks and gooseberry pie for dessert!

            (eating them raw is a joke for officers mess when indoctrinating English or
            southern officers)

            Y Milwr Bach

            'R wyf innau'n filwr bychan,
            Yn dysgu trin y cledd
            I ymladd dros fy Arglwydd
            Yn ffyddlon hyd fy medd.

            "Ydyw Cymru lan"

            Craig
          • Peter Catley
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 1 10:57 AM
              Peter Catley

              We is in the Colonies n' change all traditions!

              May be, but didn't a colonial once say "Never give a sucker an even break"?

              Everything in the Americas and Canadas
              is .................... FAST-FOOD! :^)
              Its FASTER raw than cooked QED :)
            • badger222ca
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 1 10:57 AM
                > Happy Saint David's Day!
                >
                > For all the Wesh (Welch)

                That's Cymru to you, bach.
                I don't know what Wesh are but Welch is a bloody Saxon insult.
                The deeply pious Welsh chapel folk pay their debts but strive to
                avoid the userer if at all possible, mun.

                T.Avery
                (Saxon on me Da's side but Cymric on the distaff)
              • CRAIG WILLIAMS
                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 1 11:01 AM
                  It's OK if you don't understand Larry...it's just for us "Welchmen" not you
                  sassinachs!
                  > > Y Milwr Bach
                  > >
                  > > 'R wyf innau'n filwr bychan,
                  > > Yn dysgu trin y cledd
                  > > I ymladd dros fy Arglwydd
                  > > Yn ffyddlon hyd fy medd.
                  > >
                  > > "Ydyw Cymru lan"

                  > #33 what'd he say ????!?

                  square miles...

                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 1 12:33 PM
                    From: "CRAIG WILLIAMS" <sgtwarner@...>

                    #33 what'd he say ????!?
                    Message 9 of 11 , Mar 1 12:40 PM
                      From: "CRAIG WILLIAMS" <sgtwarner@...>

                      It's OK if you don't understand Larry...
                      it's just for us "Welchmen" not you sassinachs!

                      "Obbs where are you ????!?
                      Message 10 of 11 , Mar 1 1:09 PM
                        From: "Raymond Hobbs" <ray.hobbs@...>

                        'Tis a ditty about a little soldier boy going off to fight for his lord

                        'Obbs don't be going too far away ......

                        as I don't know about Ocifer WILLIAMS
                        he being Welsh and not in a Welch Regiment ! :-)