Re: insurance

  • cl_1873
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2002
      So are you saying that if you've got extra insurance other than OHIP,
      that is sufficient? Or does it have to be specifically "Reenactor's
      Insurance?" I have insurance through my work with Clarica, so would
      that cover it? I know it covers me out of the country on medical &
      travel insurance etc. But I'm pretty sure it doesn't even mention
      reenactments.

      Calvin.
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2002
        From: "cl_1873" <arnt@...>

        > So are you saying that if you've got extra insurance other than OHIP,
        > that is sufficient? .......

        Calvin.
        I am saying to call your insurance provider, tell him you are
        going to an 1812 re-enactment that requires insurance and want to
        know if you are covered for liability and personal injury .............

        ... as I don't think we have any insurance agents on this list