Re: [WarOf1812] Re: Cryslers Farm

  • PEGGY MATHEWS
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28 6:06 PM
      If that is the $10 that the Living History Association provides for it's associate members I believe that will fit the bill. At least that's my plan for Crysler's Farm. Any insurance policy for reenactors should be good, regardless of whether it's from an F&I, 1812 or ACW group policy.

      Michael
      21e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne