April 13th and 14th NCO' school

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2002
      For Your Information

      ----- Original Message -----

      From: Peter Twist - ptwist@...

      I have secured a date for the Officer's and NCO's School of
      Instruction at Fort York (Toronto Ontario). We have it for the 13th
      and 14th of April 2002. (Instruction re: The Brigaded British Army
      In North America)

      Accommodation is available for overnight in the centre blockhouse.
      Ken Purvis has agreed to aid in the instruction. I would like to have a
      of hands to be able to judge attendance and tailor events to fit.

      This is intended to be of value to 'ANY' Officer or NCO in any of
      Battalion Units. It is not limited to any number per unit.

      Please let me know.

      Peter Twist

      PS: There is NO CHARGE for the week end. Noon lunch will be available from
      the Fort Snack Bar at reasonable rates as well Supper will be had at the Pub
      the corner from the Bill of Fare again a reasonably priced restaurant menu.

      For more info: