Video

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 17, 2002
      From: <JGIL1812@...>

      > did anybody get this on Video?
      > It seems there may be a "hidden
      > market" for it. Just a thought.

      Hey Cap'n Jon, once a salesman always salesman

      PS: Videos ain't invented yet! It's 1812 !

      PPSS: Is 'SHE' in the video?
    • Craig Williams
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2007
        For those of you who were at the event at Stoney Creek this weekend,
        and for those who just want to have a look,
        There's an nice little video clip on the Hamilton Spectator web-page.

        Craig
      • Jesse
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 4, 2007
          Where is it on the website?

          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Craig Williams <sgtwarner@...> wrote:

          > For those of you who were at the event at Stoney Creek this
          weekend,
          > and for those who just want to have a look,
          > There's an nice little video clip on the Hamilton Spectator web-page.
          >
          > Craig

        • Susan Spencer
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 4, 2007
            http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/media_archive/jun-4-2007_b.html

            or go to www.hamiltonspectator.com and click on the link to "The Battle
            of Stoney Creek" -- it's towards the right of the page, about half way down.

            Cheers,
            -- Sioux

            Jesse wrote:

            > Where is it on the website?
            >
            > --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com <mailto:WarOf1812%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > Craig Williams <sgtwarner@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > For those of you who were at the event at Stoney Creek this
            > weekend,
            > > and for those who just want to have a look,
            > > There's an nice little video clip on the Hamilton Spectator web-page.
            > >
            > > Craig

          • Craig Williams
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 4, 2007
              Second choice in the menu under the photo of the fire.

              CW
              On 4-Jun-07, at 12:47 PM, Jesse wrote:

              > Where is it on the website?
              >
              > --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Craig Williams <sgtwarner@...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > For those of you who were at the event at Stoney Creek this
              > weekend,
              > > and for those who just want to have a look,
              > > There's an nice little video clip on the Hamilton Spectator web-
              > page.
              > >
              > > Craig

            • Jesse
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 4, 2007
                ool.I found more video at
                wrote:

                > Second choice in the menu under the photo of the fire.
                >
                > CW
                > On 4-Jun-07, at 12:47 PM, Jesse wrote:
                >
                > > Where is it on the website?
                > >
                > > --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Craig Williams <sgtwarner@>
                > > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > For those of you who were at the event at Stoney Creek this
                > > weekend,
                > > > and for those who just want to have a look,
                > > > There's an nice little video clip on the Hamilton Spectator
                web-
                > > page.
                > > >
                > > > Craig

              • Jesse