Re: [WarOf1812] Berlin

  • Scott Jeznach
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2002
      > From: "Scott Jeznach" <scottj@...>
      >
      > I happen to know one of the City Officials
      > for the town of " Berlin", MD.
      >> Where is Berlin, MD. ?

      On the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland. As a trivial point,
      the Eastern Shore is always notated with the capital "E" and "S." However,
      the western shore is not.

      Scott J.
      Royal Marines
    • giiir
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2002
        who won
        > fame during the Boar War.

        My dear Count of Waterloo, Ontario.....IN YOUR CASE IT SURELY IS THE
        BORE WAR!

        Fred Fishell