RE: [WarOf1812] Digest Number 1256

  • john harris
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2002
      From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com [SMTP:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2002 5:47 PM
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [WarOf1812] Digest Number 1256

      [john harris] Greetings Folks
      A question that is completely off any topic but with friends all over the eastern seaboard I thought it woudn't hurt to ask this.I 'm going to be in the Berlin Md. area next week on business . Any recomondations for restaurants in the area?
      Thanks for your time
      John

    • Scott Jeznach
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2002
        I happen to know one of the City Officials for the town of Berlin, MD. I
        passed on your request to him via e-mail. Hopefully he'll respond to you in
        a timely manner.

        Scott J.
        Royal Marines

        [john harris] Greetings Folks
        > A question that is completely off any topic but with friends all over the
        eastern seaboard I thought it woudn't hurt to ask this.I 'm going to be in
        the Berlin Md. area next week on business . Any recomondations for
        restaurants in the area?
        > Thanks for your time
        > John

        square miles...

      • spikeyj@crosslink.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2002
          On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, john harris wrote:

          > [john harris] Greetings Folks
          > A question that is completely off any topic but with friends all over the eastern seaboard I thought it woudn't hurt to ask this.I 'm going to be in the Berlin Md. area next week on business . Any recomondations for restaurants in the area?

          A couple minutes east of Berlin is Ocean City, which has oodles of
          restaurants (but call first, as some might only open during the
          summer). A couple hours northwest of you is Dundalk, with restaurants
          and the hospitality of Buzz Chriest's house.

          Spike Y Jones
        • stormsail2@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5, 2002
            If I had to find a meal in Berlin, Maryland and wanted more than a diner or
            fast food, then it would be Ocean City for me. Phillip's is not bad (big but
            dependable) and there should be enough restaurants open for a choice, even
            off season.

            Dundalk is about three hours north of Berlin, it is a suburb of Baltimore.
            Depending on how you are getting there, you might consider Salisbury , MD,
            it is about 45 minutes east of Berlin, There's a decent Mexican restaurant
            right on Rt. 50.

            Just to give you a taste of Maryland's famed "Eastern Shore's hospitality,"
            here are two bumper stickers occasionally seen:

            There is no life west of the Chesapeake Bay
            and
            Thank you for visiting Maryland's lovely Eastern Shore,
            Now Leave!

            YMH&OS
            Tom Burke
            Ship's Company