Re: 19th Century Warships - Captain's Quarters

  • colsjtjones2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4 2:25 PM
      Gerry - You have asked a very broad question, and you have been
      receiving some good responses. But are you specifically looking for
      the vessel's captain's quarters on a 10 gun schooner or those on a
      1st rate flagship? Some specifics would be helpful. Doug

      --- In WarOf1812@y..., "Gerry Tordiff" <gtordiff@o...> wrote:
      > I have a query for the 19th century "naval types" out there in "One-
      List Land". I'm looking for drawings/photographs of replicas of the
      Captain's quarters in a 19th century warship, or even suggested movie
      videos with accurate depictions. Suggested reliable book titles with
      such items would be welcomed as well. Please contact me offline if
      you wish, thanks. Captain Bob Tordiff